Campbell University’s Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine offers an Early Acceptance Program for Medicine to attract prospective students who are interested in attending medical school after completing their undergraduate studies.
Campbell’s Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree program offers an innovative and proven medical curriculum. Students in the School of Osteopathic Medicine actively learn in an environment that provides clinical training while integrating biomedical sciences with hands-on experiences using modern technology. Through this program, seats are reserved in future medical school classes for exceptional students matriculating at Campbell as freshmen.
Students in the Early Acceptance Program for Medicine will be eligible to participate in several specialized medically-related experiences during their undergraduate years based on availability. These may include:
- Shadowing physicians
- Participating in Interprofessional Education events with fellow students who are preparing to enter a healthcare field such as pharmacy, nursing, physical therapy or physician assistant
- Attending select medical school lectures as a guest
- Participating in select simulation medicine events
- Working with medical school faculty on research and scholarship projects and other special opportunities not typically afforded to undergraduate students
- Early Acceptance Program for Medicine is invitation only from Campbell University’s Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Eligible Pre-med designated students will be notified of submission guidelines and forms during the Fall of 2020.
- Eligible finalists will be interviewed by the EAPM Admissions Committee as part of the selection process.
If you have further questions about applying to the Early Acceptance Program, please contact Undergraduate Admissions at (800) 334-4111, ext. 1290.