Find your niche and own it.
Build relationships, attend conventions, participate in clinical experiences all while advocating for the medical profession. With several student organizations and clubs, you’re bound to find a way to connect to our community.
- American Medical Association – Medical Student Section (AMA-MSS)
- Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA)
- Emergency Medicine Club
- Family Medicine Club
- Internal Medicine Club
- Pediatrics Club
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Student Organization
- Student American Association of Osteopathy (SAAO)
- Student Association of Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (SAMOPS)
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Sigma Sigma Phi
- Student National Medical Association (SNMA)
- Student Osteopathic Medical Association (SOMA)
- Student Osteopathic Surgical Association (SOSA)
- Women in Medicine
For more information, contact the Office of Student Affairs.