Academic Center of Excellence (ACE)
The Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine Academic Center of Excellence (ACE) provides academic counseling to assist students in identifying their learning styles, developing study skills, utilizing learning resources, and other assistance to support their academic success and personal wellness.
ACE seeks to facilitate and promote a culture of critical analysis and life-long learning across the continuum of educational and professional development for students, faculty and staff. This mission is achieved by empowering our constituents through the provision of educational and teaching resources, facilitating the development of analytical skills for both learners and educators, as well as assisting with the transition of student learners into the work force.
- Academic Coaching and Counseling
- Peer-Tutor Program
- Board Success Support
Your ACE Team
- Dr. Yen-Ping Kuo Phone: 910.814.4954 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Daniel Marlowe Phone: 910.814.4959 | Email: email@example.com
- Dr. James Powers Phone: 910.893.7260 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Audrey Reshard Phone: (910) 893-1801 | Email: email@example.com