Campbell Medicine Alumni Association
Never forget your roots.
We provide meaningful communication and foster relationships among all graduates, students, administration, faculty and staff of Campbell Medicine. We work to create opportunities for engagement and service for our alumni by offering scholarships, awards, mentorship as well as social events to connect fellow Campbell Physicians and students. As a member, you’ll make an impact on your alma mater through philanthropy.
As the alumni association grows, we are seeking Class Representatives to form an Alumni Board who will establish the bylaws, mission, vision and goals for the Campbell Medicine Alumni Association.
The alumni association has flexible membership options. Your membership can grow with you as you advance in your career.
- Resident (3 year): $25
- Young Alumni: $50
- Annual membership for years 4-6 post-graduation.
- Annual Alumni Dues: $100
- Lifetime Membership:
- $750 resident/young alumni
- $1,000 6+ years after graduation
- Lifetime Membership dues can be paid on 3- and 4-year installment plan respectively.
Join the alumni association and you’ll have access to:
- Representation on the Campbell University Alumni Board
- Campbell Medicine Alumni Swag
- Free conference dinners (OMED, AACOM, NCS ACOFP, etc.)
- Regional one-on-one visits Mentor/mentee program
- Campbell Medicine newsletters and communications
- Campbell Magazine
- Homecoming Reunions
- Charlotte Hornets Game Night
Regional Alumni Chapter membership
Exclusive benefits include: Alumni Board Member Eligibility, Campbell Medicine Golf Classic Discounted Registration, Campbell Medical Mission Trip participation, and future free CME.
Sixty-five percent of the Class of 2019 will practice in primary medicine; 56 percent will practice in the Southeast Tears… More on this post
The College of Arts and Sciences is offering a new major to students at Campbell University: a Bachelor of Science… More on this post
K. Paige D. Brown (PharmD ’06) has been selected as the new assistant dean of Interprofessional Education (IPE). In this… More on this post