Campbell Medicine Alumni Association
Never forget your roots.
We provide meaningful communication and foster relationships among all graduates, students, administration, faculty and staff of Campbell Medicine. We work to create opportunities for engagement and service for our alumni by offering scholarships, awards, mentorship as well as social events to connect fellow Campbell Physicians and students. As a member, you’ll make an impact on your alma mater through philanthropy.
As the alumni association grows, we are seeking Class Representatives to form an Alumni Board who will establish the bylaws, mission, vision and goals for the Campbell Medicine Alumni Association.
The alumni association has flexible membership options. Your membership can grow with you as you advance in your career.
- Resident (3 year): $25
- Young Alumni: $50
- Annual membership for years 4-6 post-graduation.
- Annual Alumni Dues: $100
- Lifetime Membership:
- $750 resident/young alumni
- $1,000 6+ years after graduation
- Lifetime Membership dues can be paid on 3- and 4-year installment plan respectively.
Join the alumni association and you’ll have access to:
- Representation on the Campbell University Alumni Board
- Campbell Medicine Alumni Swag
- Free conference dinners (OMED, AACOM, NCS ACOFP, etc.)
- Regional one-on-one visits Mentor/mentee program
- Campbell Medicine newsletters and communications
- Campbell Magazine
- Homecoming Reunions
- Charlotte Hornets Game Night
Regional Alumni Chapter membership
Exclusive benefits include: Alumni Board Member Eligibility, Campbell Medicine Golf Classic Discounted Registration, Campbell Medical Mission Trip participation, and future free CME.
Kendall Byrd, one of this year’s Ransdell Family Health Professions Readiness & Enrichment Program (HPREP) participants, voiced the overall sentiment… More on this post
RALEIGH – Campbell Law School and Campbell Medicine are partnering to offer a unique dual degree opportunity. The new program… More on this post