For DO Degree, MSBS Degree and Fellows Program
Campbell University has partnered with Parchment to give you the continued convenience of not only requesting your official transcripts online for a base price of $10 each, but you now have the ability to track them as well. The ordering process is simple and secure to use, 24 hours & 7 days a week.
Before you order
- Expected Processing Time
- eTranscript orders (official and secure electronic PDF versions of your transcript) are generally delivered on the same day.
- Official paper transcript requests for all students and alumni will normally be processed within 2-3 business days from the date we receive the request. Processing time may be longer during University holidays and peak periods.
- Please Note: There are no options for “HOLD FOR GRADES OR HOLD FOR DEGREE.” Transcripts are generated within a few minutes for eTranscripts and within two business days for print.
- Official Transcripts Only
- This site is to request official transcripts only.
- A transcript is a part of a student’s academic record and is therefore deemed confidential; a transcript is issued only upon the request of the student.
- Resolving Transcript Holds
- If there is a HOLD on your record for any reason, it must be resolved before transcripts are released. Refer to hold information in the “Transcript FAQ” section below.
- Main Campus and Medical School transcripts: If you are requesting a non-Campbell University School Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine transcript, to include a transcript from the Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, please order via the Main Campus or Law School Parchment websites.
- Please Note: There are no options for “HOLD FOR GRADES OR HOLD FOR DEGREE”. Transcripts are generated immediately for eTranscripts and generated within one to two business days for print.
Steps to Order a Transcript
- To begin the transcript ordering process, visit CUSOM’s Parchment page.
- Login or Register – Establishing your identity and contact information is the first step to ordering a transcript. The “Authentication Details” section is particularly important for matching your account to your student record. Save your login email and password after opening an account so you can use them for future orders. You are not required to use your Campbell University email address (you may use any email your prefer).
- Select Documents – This area first prompts you to identify the recipient by giving you an option to search for the institution or send the transcript to yourself, another individual or Third Party.
After selecting the recipient, you are prompted to select the product type (eTranscript, Paper Transcript-Mailed, or Paper Transcript-Pickup).
- Order Details – The Parchment Portal can pre-populate destination information for many institutions in their network. Optionally, you can enter specific email addresses for pdf delivery or physical addresses for postal or express mail delivery. In Order Details you are able to attach documents to your order that you would like to accompany your transcript.
- Provide Consent – If this is your first order, you will be prompted to agree to a Family Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) statement to release your academic record.
- Payment – Payment will be required at the time of order. You may use Visa, Mastercard or Discover to make your payment.
- Review your order and confirm your order. You will receive email notifications about the progress of your order once the order is placed.
Parchment is the online transcript ordering service Campbell uses to send all eTranscripts. Orders for mailed transcripts, including transcripts going via expedite shipping or transcripts with attachments, can also be ordered through Parchment. Alumni and students will need to register for a Parchment account using their current email address; you are not required to use your Campbell University email address, but you may if that is your preference.
Campbell University charges $10 for official transcripts. Additional fees are applied for expedite shipping rates.
Campbell now offers secure PDF eTranscript delivery through Parchment.
If you are a current student, please pay your account balance through the TouchNet portal (accessible via Student Self-Service/Student Finance).
If you are an inactive student, contact Ms. Stacy Morton, Collections Coordinator at 910-893-1221 to obtain your account balance and receive guidance on how to make your payment. Please visit Campbell’s payment collections page for additional information.
Please allow 2 business days after payment is received for your hold to be removed. You may also contact the Business Office at email@example.com or contact Ms. Stacy Morton, Collections Coordinator at 910-893-1221 for your hold to be removed during the hours of 8:30 – 5:00 Monday through Friday.
The name and street address lines are limited to 30 characters each, and the city field is limited to 20 characters. Please abbreviate your address appropriately or divide it up into additional address lines.
If you attended Campbell University Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine (DO or MSBS) and have no other holds, it can take as little as 30-60 min. for your order to process. When servers are busy, the process may take longer.
We began offering Parchment in August of 2019. If you last ordered a transcript prior to this date, you did not use Parchment and you will need to set up a new account as a first-time user. If you are still uncertain, you may contact us for further assistance at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instead of searching for a recipient when asked, “Where would you like your document sent?” you will need to select the option to “Send to Yourself, Another Individual, or Third Party” (below the search field). You will then need to supply the email address to which you wish to send the transcript.
You can add an attachment (such as a transcript matching form) in Step 3 of the Parchment ordering process (the same step in which you will enter/confirm the recipient’s address/email address).