Our 3,635-square-foot Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) Lab is located on the third floor of Levine Hall and can accommodate over 80 students per lab session.
- Live broadcast technology to display in educational spaces throughout the facility
- 40 adjustable OMM tables to accommodate learning experience
- Faculty teaching station with fixed and portable cameras to allow optimal viewing of techniques and recording for review
- High definition video screens
- Natural light and open spaces for a comfortable learning environment
For more information, contact the Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.