Improving the health and well-being of our population.
- First and only osteopathic medical school established in North Carolina.
- Campbell Medicine is the second largest medical school in the state.
- Founded in 2011 and matriculated first class in 2013.
- It is estimated that Campbell’s School of Osteopathic Medicine will have a total economic impact of $300 million over its first ten years of operation.
Our students will fill a critical need by practicing in rural and medically underserved communities.
- Graduated cohort inaugural class of 150 Campbell Physicians in 2017.
- 162 first year medical students matriculate each fall.
- Average student age is 24.
- Students hail from over 30 states and several countries.
- 110+ colleges and universities are represented; 26% are from NC; 54% are from the southeastern United States.
- Cumulative GPA Average: 3.5.
- MCAT Average: 503.