We are now accepting applications for the NMM Plus One Residency Program! Interviews will begin now for the July 2017 start date.
The CUSOM NMM Plus-One Residency is a one year AOA certified program into which residents may enter after completion of a primary AOA approved residency.
This program exposes the resident to a variety of inpatient and outpatient consultative services. Hospital, out-patient, and classroom teaching responsibilities in the Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine are a vital aspect of the NMM/OMM resident’s training.
Residents successfully completing this program are eligible to take the American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (AOBNMM) specialty board examinations.
In addition to the application, the applicant will submit the following documents:
- Copy of your Medical School Diploma
- Certified copy of your Medical School Transcripts
- Program Director Letter of Recommendation and Good Standing
- Two (2) additional Letters of Recommendation from faculty
- Board Scores (1, 2, 3, & PE)
- Personal Statement
- Curricula Vita (include sports medicine activities)
- Licenses (Temporary/Permanent)
- Completed CUSOM application
Please forward your completed application and documents to:
Matt Huff, Director of Clinical Affairs and Graduate Medical Education
NMM Residency Benefits
- 20 Days Paid Time Off
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Critical Illness/Group Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance/Worker’s Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs
- University Perks
- Employee Discounts & Promotions
Lisa Chun, NMM Residency Program Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 910.893.7719
Matt Huff, Director of Graduate Medical Education
email@example.com or 910.814.4905